A Small Guide through the WUMM Infrastructure
Note that the project was originated by a TRIZ freshman that tries to learn
more about the concepts, available resources and communicational
infrastructure of the TRIZ community. Since this freshman has a strong
background in modern semantic technologies that special format is used to
report about findings and experience and we hope that this is useful also for
third parties. Of course, you are invited to join the team …
In part I found out so far that a significant portion of the debates are
conducted in Russian in the Russian-speaking TRIZ community. We started to
compile a little guide to that debates within our TRIZ Social Network subproject and also a more personal viev in HGG’s Blog.
- About – A general description about the background
and goals of the WUMM project
- Themes – different themes, project ideas and applications
- Events – a list of upcoming events
- TRIZ Social Network – Building a semantically backed
up Social Network of people interested in TRIZ and more general innovation
- Ontologies – Entry page to different activities
concerning TRIZ ontology and glossary projects
- Texts – A list of links to several texts relevant
within ongoing TRIZ discussions that are otherwise difficult to find.
- Tools – Entry page to different WUMM Tools
- Topics – Entry page to different TRIZ related
topics and ongoing discussions within the WUMM project
- Personal pages
Other Parts of the WUMM Project
- The RDFData Subproject – A
collection of TRIZ relevant concepts, data and information in RDF format.
- The OpenDiscovery
Subproject – A repo to compile, store, translate and make available
some TRIZ related material in source form as Open Data under appropriate CC
Licenses such that this material can be used and derived material can be
produced on a clear legal base.
- The Leipzig Seminar
Subproject – A repo to conduct the activities of our Leipzig TRIZ
Research Seminar (most material in German).
- Until 2020 the material was provided in German, see the
- Since 2021 we provide the material (presentationd, handouts, seminar
notes) in English in different
github Repos, each per semester.
- wumm.uni-leipzig.de – An experimental
Demonstation Site of the WUMM project based on the Bootstrap Framework and
the EasyRdf PHP Library. The code is available from our github web