TRIZ Pedagogics Network
TRIZ Pedagogy, i.e. TRIZ in the secondary education of young people, is a
strongly upcoming new branch of TRIZ practices. At the TRIZ-Fest 2019 in
Heilbronn, the annual MA TRIZ meeting, there was a whole section on that theme
and even made the decision, concentrate the further MA TRIZ efforts in three
directions, “classical TRIZ”, “TRIZ and Business”, and “TRIZ Pedagogy”.
We started this web place to collect and inform about this (not very) new
direction of TRIZ practices and the activities going on there.
A not at all complete survey
- TRIZ-Tournament (TRIZ-Cup) - an international competition that starts
annually in October for children 8-18 years and whose final was organized at
the TRIZ Summit 2019 in Minsk
- Диагностика развития изобретательского мышления на основе методов ТРИЗ
(Diagnostics of Inventive Thinking based on TRIZ methods) - work by Natalja
Rubina on obtaining the title of a TRIZ Master (2013)
- Christoph Dobrusskin (Philips, Eindhoven) organized several TRIZ Remote
Workshops (2016, 2017, 2019, another is planned for 2020). This concept,
which currently addresses only adult development teams, is also being ramped
up for children. Christoph is responsible for secondary level TRIZ in the
MATRIZ Board, the International TRIZ Association.
- Education for a New Era Site of Anatoli Gin and Mark
Barkan (in Russian)
More about that at http://www.leipzig-netz.de/index.php/MINT.TRIZCup (in
German, with links to sites in Russian).
- V. Petrov and P. Amnuel: Adventures of Alice and Alik. (In Russian)
Published 2019 in Moscow.
- A (yet raw) German translation is on the way.
- Anatoly Gin, Mark Barkan: TRIZ Pedagogy.
- Search for “анатолий гин триз” for Russian-language literature
More Links (just started)
- Material of the TRIZ Summit
2019 in Minsk, Track “TRIZ in Education”.
- Material of the TRIZ Fest 2019 in Heilbronn.
- Evgeni Pokalo in Chelyabinsk, 24 Sep 2019
- “Today in gymnasium No. 63 I held an open lesson on entrepreneurship. This
is my first experience working with children and sharing my
entrepreneurial experience too”.